Runners and adidas Boost fans will love the new iteration of the UltraBOOST. If you’re already drooling over the looks of the UltraBOOST, the ankle-high iteration looks great too plus the new runner-friendly features!
Now you can run and hit milestone after milestone in autumnal weather with the new Adidas UltraBOOST All Terrain(ATR). The new UltraBOOST gets an update to withstand the most unpredictable weather and now has splash water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper with reflective elements helps the wearer run greater in all conditions
On the outsole, a Continental Stretchweb outsole technology has been integrated to prevent slipping on wet or icy surfaces. It covers the signature adidas BOOST technology which continues to perform at its peak in both hot and cold conditions
The adidas UltraBOOST ATR was officially made public last September 14 which now part of UltraBOOST family. The ATR iterations come in UltraBOOST and UltraBOOST X(womens exclusive) forms.
Stephan Schneider, adidas Running said, “The autumnal weather can be unpredictable and as a result it took us longer than usual to develop these products. Extensive testing ensured that each design element offers protection and uncompromised comfort in any condition. We specifically focused on increasing the ankle height in order to protect and create a smoother movement from the leg into the foot with each stride.”
Key features across both silhouettes include:
- Splash water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper – breathable fabrics combined with moisture-repellent yarns provide the ultimate fit and unbeatable protection against the ever-changing autumnal surroundings
- Continental Stretchweb outsole – featuring world-class Continental rubber to increase foot to floor traction on slippery surfaces and enabling a smooth and more flexible ride
- BOOST midsole – ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy every time the foot hits the ground; even when dry, wet or icy
- All Terrain LUX configuration – a coarse outsole ensuring stable foot to road traction when faced with adverse conditions such as rain or mud
- Increased height ankle protection – as the weather grows colder the high-knit ankle design provides increased warmth during cold runs, differentiating the UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain from other UltraBOOST silhouettes
- Reflectivity – as the nights grow darker, reflective detailing on the sock offers ultimate visibility for street running
The new UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain are now available in adidas.com.ph/UltraBOOST and leading adidas stores and retailers for P9995.
Show us your OOTD or Sneaker OTD and use the following hashtags #UltraBOOST or #UltraBOOSTX #TakeCharge. Follow and/or tag the officia adidas instagram profiles: @adidasrunning / @adidasph.
adidasnation’s instagram: @adidasnation