YKWTII? Prove your doubters wrong as you pass the defenders and go for the hoops with zero distraction with the new Adidas Dame 4.
Love it or hate it… you know what time it is. adidas took on the challenge of creating zero distractions with the Dame 4, elevating the importance of all day comfort without losing sight of on-court durability and Damian Lillard’s Oakland grit.
The model is seamlessly designed to eliminate on-court distractions while ensuring sock-like comfort and fastened stability as Dame attacks the opposition. A ventilated mesh upper delivers a new flow on-court, paired with lace cables for a reinforced fit that maximizes breathability.
Full-length BOUNCE cushioning is optimized for ultimate court feel and superior comfort for the everyday hustle. Designed with unique grooves for creating space against defenders, an evolved traction pattern is reworked as a nod to Dame’s quick cuts and hard drives to the basket.
Lillard‘s latest signature shoes is detailed with latest triumphs in playing Pro Basketball – past and the present, capturing his most influential moments on the court, signature time stamps are etched across the lace-band:
- 35.12 – Breakout game stats that put Damian on coaches’ maps in high school
- 25.6.4 – Nation-leading stats that got Dame noticed during his final season at Weber State
- 6 – Selected as the No. 6 overall pick and averaged 19 points, 6.5 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game to earn 2013 Rookie of the Year
- 0.9 – With just .9 seconds remaining on the clock, Dame drained a game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer in 2014 and Dame Time was officially born
- 0 – 0% chance critics gave Dame on his journey from Oakland to Ogden to Oregon
Full-length BOUNCE cushioning converges with the outsole, visually treated as a musical waveform that represents Dame D.O.L.L.A.’s passion for hip-hop. YKWTII is displayed on the heel as a message to all the doubters, reminding them “You Know What Time It Is.”
Available in Legacy and Rip City colorways
DAME CERTIFIED is featured on the sockliner with the motto “Patience Persistence Purpose”, encircling Lillard‘s “D” logo, to further exude Dame’s unrelenting attitude.
Dame 4 is now available for P5995 in http://shop.adidas.com.ph, leading adidas stores, and select retailers.
For more information, visit news.adidas.com.